6 guys decided to start their day with an hour long workout at Fury. It was slightly colder than I anticipated, but we got warmed up pretty quick. I had to call an audible due to ground saturation but I think it actually worked well. It went down like this:
SSH * 25 IC
50 Calf Raises OYO
50 Block Curls OYO
20 Pull-ups OYO
Mosey to Dog Park Gazebo
Modified Hero “Job” WOD
50 Ab exercises (Picnic table leg raises, Big Boi Sit-ups, Russian Twists (count right side only))
60 Bonnie Blairs (count both legs)
1 lap around pond (approximately 800 meters)
Once finished, complete the following:
50 Ab exercises of your choice
50 Calf Raises
(most were in round 3 when time was called)
- Quality work by all who showed up.
- Good to see Unplugged again. Two weeks in a row. Dude is putting in solid work.
- Papercut with a Fury appearance. Had a good showing as well.
- Unplugged wanted some Violent Femmes, but they were not on the play list. I do have a set of blisters on my toes, so close enough.
- Music was a random shuffle of 90’s era alternative. Even some stuff Inspector couldn’t even name.
- Picnic table leg raises continue to be my Fury Ab exercise of choice.
- The “Job” WOD actually calls for 15 pull-ups instead of the ab exercises. Due to the ground being totally saturated, we elected to move the work to the gazebo. Thus, the pull-ups were nixed.
- Bonnie Blairs – no comment.